We’re demystifying note-taking for students of all ages — and their grades are showing it.
Taking notes has been this thing that students know they should do… but that’s about it.
We can understand why. Note-taking seem pretty difficult, like a skill that the best students have, and no one else understands at all. But the truth is that it’s one of the most important — and one of the simplest — your student can jump into to see a massive grade jump.
In this course, students will learn the most important aspects of taking notes, including:
- How to remember 20-25% more (without adding any more time to your studies)
- Two essential times that your student must take notes
- 4 Ways to take notes that will give your student an academic boost
- Why digital notes and handwritten notes aren’t equal, which to use in different situations — and which is better
- Which applications to use when taking digital notes
Taking notes isn’t a break through revelation for most of us. Still, it’s a great way to get a significant boost to your memory. When this simple skill could be the difference between a good and an excellent semester, why wouldn’t we teach it?
Give your student the gift of a note-taking strategy that works
What’s included with the course?
- A learning guide to track along with the teaching and actually make an impact in your student’s organization approach
- 8 lessons of video teaching
- A motivation-boosting certification quiz to show your student their growth
- Cheat sheets for making this work
Who is the right audience for this course?
All of our “Mastering the Basics” courses are usable by students in college, high school, and middle school. The material is primarily targeted toward high schoolers, but anyone will be able to learn.
How much does this course cost?
We’ve made this video-driven course available for less than the cost of most Kindle e-books. Why? Because, let’s be honest, they probably aren’t going to read that e-book. Instead, we want them — for the same price — to be able to learn through an engaging video course. Today, you can enroll for just $9.
What if it’s not a good fit for my student?
No worries. We’ll give you a refund. We’re really simple like that.
You know note-taking matters, because school matters.
Nevertheless, we’ve made this major skill available at a minor cost — especially considering the stress we’ve all felt walking into an exam that we weren’t ready to take. Taking great notes is a key skill for changing that experience for your son or daughter. You can get a $40/hour tutor to teach your student these skills, but the equipping offered here is about the cost of 15 minutes of tutoring (aka, the introduction). Since we’ll refund you if it’s not a good fit, why not help your student learn to take notes?